For protection against the most common forms of wear including corrosive, abrasive, and erosive wear, consider coating your critical pump, valve and compressor surfaces with a protective Armoloy coating. Whether cast iron or stainless steel, clearances are maintained, and repairs can be made to a coated component without compromising the coating's adhesion to the base metal.
Armoloy TDC is approved for food contact applicatons by the USDA, and considered safe for food contact by the FDA. The coatings are able to withstand temperatures in excess of 800ºC .
The Armoloy TDC provides longer, uninterrupted life to pump components, whether the material being conveyed is wet , dry or abrasive .
- Improved hardness and wear resistance
- Improved flow rates due to Low coefficient of friction
- Thin, precise deposits do not affect part tolerances, weight, or balance
- USDA approved and FDA compliant for use with food applicatons
- Extended product Life with Less downtime for maintenance and repair
- Able to strip and re-plate indefinitely
Common applications include:
- End Plates